We are proud to be a dedicated team of professionals. Every person on our staff brings expertise and experience to the team, as well as a commitment to delivering value for our customers.
Patrick Kane, President & CEO
Patrick Kane is the founder of our company. Pat is a graduate of Penn State University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Pat is currently the President of Evergreen Environmental Restoration and is active member of the board for Evergreen Companies, Inc.
Adam Pendolphia, Chief Operating Officer
Adam Pendolphia is also a graduate of Penn State, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Adam is a partner in the company and is the Chief Operating Officer of both Evergreen Environmental Resoration Inc. and our sister company; Snow Management Inc.
Frank Kane, General Manager
Frank has been with Evergreen since 2006. He is a graduate of the University of Scranton where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree. Frank was commissioned a 2nd Lieutenant in 2001 and served four years of active duty in the United States Army. His positions include platoon leader, company executive officer and staff officer. In 2003 he served a tour in Iraq as part of the Army Corps of Engineers, constructing roads, air fields and base camps. Frank was honorably discharged from the Army in 2005 as a service disabled veteran.
Our company was founded in 1995. We have been located in the Scranton Wilkes-Barre area since our inception. Our current office and yard are located in Exeter, PA.
Throughout our existence, we’ve dedicated ourselves to our customers, pro-actively developing solutions to meet their unique needs and making their satisfaction our priority.
We’ve also strived to be the market leader with innovative solutions and use of technology. We believe that our customers benefit when we invest in learning and leverage our knowledge and experience to become better every day.
Our values are guiding principles that we live by every day, both in our professional lives and in our personal lives.
- Genuinely caring about other people
- Giving our best effort
- Delivering quality with pride
- Acting ethically and with integrity
Our mission is to create safe and enjoyable outdoor spaces, develop mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and team members, and remain steadfast to our values.
Our vision is to be recognized as the market leader in NE Pennsylvania to be both the contractor of choice and the employer of choice. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing exceptional service quality, reliability, and value to our customers
- Providing exceptional growth and career opportunities for our team members
Our Unique Value
Our customer satisfaction and retention are the highest in the industry. We believe this is due to our unique value.
- Locally owned & operated since 1995
- Knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced professional staff
- Well-maintained, heavy-duty commercial fleet
- Leading-edge technology and equipment
- Dedicated quality control process
Our Quality Control Process
Our ability to maintain high quality standards sets us apart from our competitors.
- We don’t over-commit our resources
- We actually perform site inspections; we don’t just say that we do
- We employ full-time quality control supervisors
- All of our truck and equipment operators are connected through a digital communications network
- We train every person who works for us and we work as a team
- We communicate unique site situations and unusual customer expectations to our field personnel
- We take our work seriously and it shows in our quality